Sunday 29 May 2011

Quick Photo Update :D

Sorry guys for not updating regularly, its been pretty busy with the eating sleeping and riding :)


Above: Floodwood MN, Catfish capital of the world. I never did find out how they received that honor...

Watch out! the man's in the kitchen cookn' up a storm!

Taking a Indie 500 type pit stop trying to outrun a rain storm! (cant see the storm, but its a few miles across the street). I pedaled my heart out, and ended up missing the storm by skin of my teeth :D oh man do I need a haircut...

Puttn' on the Ritz, and by Ritz I mean spandex. Trying to stay warm with an icy headwind! (sorry for not rotating...)

Afternoon of the Second day: my only sunny afternoon :) I also had a tailwind that afternoon, and was able to hold 40km/h for 35 mins!

1 comment:

  1. catfish capital? that is one for the books that is. lmao. what will they think of for the next attraction?? hilarious

    ReplyDelete